Sunday, March 6, 2011

BORACAY ALL GIRLS












My 3rd time in Boracay, this time - all girls. My objective was to eat, drink, sun bathe and party.
With Mae, Jenny, Jhee, Mitch & Vanessa

Super early sa airport around 745 or 8am, flight namin is 1145am.

My first time naka-todo mode sa aga


Went there via Kalibo, Cebu Pacific Flight
We booked at Tan's Guest House at Station 2, arrived at exactly 4pm. I still wear same clothes since I need to be fast going to Station 1 for the sunset. I don't want to miss this shot.

Had merienda at Jonas, my choice to be alone that day. Boracay is boracay, definitely you have to spend your time wisely to enjoy the place.


At night, together with them we had seafood buffet for dinner.
Enjoy the Illussion Drink of Cocomangas(minus the crowd) and chill at Club Paraw

DAY 2

Relaxed at Jonas and had henna tattoo.
Had lunch at Paluto in Palengke
Dinner - grrr, stomachache attacked
Drinks- enjoyed cocktail without dinner, it hurts
Late night dinner- at Big Mommas, restaurants in Boracay closed at 10pm
Midnight Spa at Boracay Dreams

Day 3
Morning walk at the shore going to Station 1, people watching
Breakfast at Fridays.









No comments:

Post a Comment