Friday, January 22, 2010

BANTAYAN ISLAND










































i Iluv bantayan island... the serenity of the place.

iadmit i fell in luv in this island
my mini-note/blog when i was in the ferry:


Im hre n0w sa ferry. Will definitely go back to the paradise i fell in luv with. Early m0rning when i walked in the sh0res i started to appreciate the island more than my 1st day. Beach is weird, no wonder it has so many sandbars. No need to go to virgin island, beach is perfect enough for swimming. Super powdery flat white sand. Honestly, the place is boring. You cn see 2 or 5 pers0ns walkng in the beach. Halos wlang tao tip0ng the place is yours lang. I will definety miss the view from my room,waking up 1st thing you'll see is sunrise and beach. I was treated well in the resort, you can drink alone and i luv their aji pepper fud. Spoiler- kuya remi. All the while akala ko staff sya ng resort, but when we get back frm island tour haay nku inaalam iterinary ko. Hello, tinarayan ko sya! Bc0z of him di ako nkpgdinner sa d'jungle. Pati m0rning ngtatan0ng kung ano plan ko, ngtaray uli ako para tumigil. Ang lolo mo nkaabang gang pauwi kala nya ppatul0ng ako,sabi ko libre pier transfer ko at di na ko ng-ty. I hate it pg inaabuse kabaitan ko. Nyways, pgbalik i cn manage.

where i stayed: YOONEEK PLACE
luv them.... i traveled alone and yet i did not get bored. everyone's so nice. they even keep my food nung sobra-sobra dinner ko. i luv the room they assigned. as in de luxe vista.
2F beachfront, w/ veranda. i luv my window as in see-thru ..... luveeet when i woke up, saw sunshiny sunrise in my room.
best food: aji pepper @ yoonek place.... yum yum luv it
travel date: dec5 &6, 2009














































No comments:

Post a Comment