Thursday, June 4, 2009

PUERTO GALERA


My summer officially started on March 27-28 at Puerto Galera with my swity.

It's the same Galera, every year I never missed out going here but this time with the person I love.

Guess what? We started the day with few arguments and ended the day happy. I realized that I still love him. On my mind, we're just friends because that's our status. More than friends, hugging & kissing each other but less than lovers. It was fine that way.

Day 2, before we went home. I told him to remind me that there are things I need to ask him.

Question #1: Why did he tell his friend over the phone that I'm his girlfriend?

Question #2: How can he say the word, he wants to marry me?

His issue : To try again, he asked me.

With his convincing power, I said okay... we'll try again.








Dream Wave Resto where we had brunch. Famous, cheesy squid and watermelon shake














Month of June.... our relationship ended with me giving him options whether to continue or stick as friends. It'll be just a good memory

No comments:

Post a Comment